The market is undergoing a turnaround throughout Europe and especially in Germany. Regulatory changes, patent expiries, more enlightened patients and end users, changed distribution channels and new communication media require new communication and service strategies. This prompts executives to ask new questions:
- Should we outsource medical information, patient care programmes, user service, non-interventional studies, disease management programmes, allocation surveys and commitment programmes, insured care and order acceptance?
- How do we find the partner that best suits us?
- How can we, in the context of a contract, make our objectives those of our service providers?
- How do we ensure that we successfully deliver our services?
- What quality of service do we receive for our money?
- How can we manage service quality successfully?
eisq's expertise covers the following topics:
- Accompanying and ensuring successful outsourcing of medical information, order taking or internal service desks
- Introduction, optimisation and control of patient and end-user care programmes
- Introduction, optimisation and control of telesales, sales tandems and virtual field service
- Service benchmarking
- Introduction and management of non-interventional studies
- Analysis and design of sales and service concepts
- Referring physician retention strategy
- Referring physician marketing and referring physician satisfaction management
- Optimising the control of billing organisations
How do you find the right partner? - With eisq!
- How do you optimise your tender?
- Who fits your team best?
- What should be covered by the contract? How do you anchor reporting processes and co.?
- How do you make your goals the goals of the service provider?
- What does the service really cost? How can the calculation be taken apart?
- How do you control?