In order to participate in this channel shift, to prevent shrinkage and to grow in the dynamic environment of e-commerce, stationary companies are changing to multi-channel organisations. At the same time, a multitude of challenges arise from the customer perspective. Multi-channel only works when service processes are cross-channel and permeable and traditional and new distribution channels are strategically linked. Appropriate incentives help to ensure acceptance of change and to cope with the cannibalisation effects that occur. Typical questions that are asked of eisq are:
- Which service processes should be thought of as cross-channel, which as channel-specific?
- Should we fully integrate the e-commerce value chain or award services in customer management, CRM, returns management, automated communication, self-service, shipping logistics or warehousing to service partners?
- How can we, in the context of a contract, make our objectives those of our service providers?
- How do we ensure that we successfully deliver our services?
- What quality of service do we receive for our money?
eisq's expertise covers the following areas:
- Establishment of an automated contact path around the customer order
- Development of consistent processes in the customer loyalty instrument "customer card with payment function"
- Development of a customer-centric data warehouse with campaign management
- Introduction of next best offer: rule-based recommendations on the website or in mailings
- Increasing efficiency in customer service
- Introduction of an eBook reader
- Construction of a new central warehouse for the online area
- Design of the multi-channel process landscape (incl. shop), PIM
How do you find the right partner? - With eisq!
- How do you optimise your tender?
- Who fits your team best?
- What should be covered by the contract? How do you anchor reporting processes and co.?
- How do you make your goals the goals of the service provider?
- What does the service really cost? How can the calculation be taken apart?
- How do you control?