However, differentiation via service quickly falls victim to internal cost pressures. Mass process handling only works with processes that have been planned down to the last detail. Against the background of economy and flexibility, outsourcing is an integral part of companies' strategies. Leaders are asking new questions against this background:
- Should we outsource end customer and business customer support, technical service, fault clearance and telesales? How do we find the partner that best suits us?
- How can we, in the context of a contract, make our objectives those of our service providers?
- How do we ensure that we successfully deliver our services?
- What quality of service do we receive for our money?
eisq's expertise covers the following topics:
- Development of sourcing strategies for customer service
- Introduction, optimisation and control of service units
- Sales control
- Assessment of service organisations
- Service benchmarking
- Conducting scientific studies on service satisfaction
- Conducting customer loyalty scientific studies
How do you find the right partner? - With eisq!
- How do you optimise your tender?
- Who fits your team best?
- What should be covered by the contract? How do you anchor reporting processes and co.?
- How do you make your goals the goals of the service provider?
- What does the service really cost? How can the calculation be taken apart?
- How do you control?