Liberalisation, unbundling, the energy turnaround – concepts like these demonstrate the rapid transformation of former monopoly structures. This presents eisq clients with the challenge of working faster and more efficiently in their core business while at the same time changing their perspective from the point of purchase to the customer. Communication, billing, measurement and sales services need to be optimised, but at the same time operated as economically as possible.
More and more services are outsourced or transferred to group-owned service companies. This prompts executives to ask new questions:
- Should we outsource customer support, billing, metrology, reading, sales support (internally)? How do we find the partner that best suits us?
- How can we, in the context of a contract, make our objectives those of our service providers?
- How do we ensure that we successfully deliver our services?
- What quality of service do we receive for our money?
- How can we manage service quality successfully?
- Supporting and ensuring successful outsourcing of end customer support
- Introduction, optimisation and control of service organisations
- Introduction, optimisation and control of service providers
- Service benchmarking
- Analysis and design of sales and service concepts
- Optimising the control of billing organisations