Potential, actual and former stakeholders (such as customers, suppliers, employees, government representatives, lobbyists, journalists or investors)interact with your company every day. The roles change. A supplier may also be a customer or a potential employee. Stakeholders act as both positive and negative multipliers.
- How consistent do your target groups find your strategic messages (claims), such as 'Trust connects' or 'There for you!'?
- How well are your touch pointsaligned and where do they contradict each other?
- Which potentials can you easily use and make money with?
- How much money do you burn and where per year without knowing it?
Your result of our consistency check
- Increased efficiency: Generate more revenue.
- Sound basis for decision-making: You can thus raise the valuable potentials and remedy grievances with a fixed effort.
- More success and more benefit: Stakeholder loyalty and payback in no time!
Your security at a fixed price
- eisq analyses for you on site 5 touch points from the perspective of 3 stakeholders (partially concealed tests), evaluates, derives the management requirements and presents concrete and projected solutions.